Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Snips, Snails, Puppy Dog Tails


One of my peony (bulbs, not sure if that is the correct term) that I planted two years ago, has produced it's first bloom. I believe our Yorkie actually steals the show in the background though. She is less of a dog, and more of a dog/human hybrid. Cesar Mulan, dog whisperer, would not approve of the extreme amount of pampering she receives. She is our only daughter after all. I gave her to my husband for our one year anniversary. She is the most intuitive, intelligent, funny, loving dogs ever. She doesn't smell like a dog either, more like oatmeal cookies.


1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

What a cutie patootie!!! I love your little yorkie!!! I do love your peony too ~ they are so beautiful to me....welcome Meagan to the land of blog!!! You will so love being here and thank you for visiting me ~ will see you again soon, xxoo, Dawn