Friday, July 4, 2008

Goodwill Hunting

It seems whenever I go to Goodwill I either find several things or nothing at all. Yesterday was a good visit. I am not for sure the name of the glass pieces with the plate bottoms. I think they are called cloches? Isn't the artichoke candle neat how it really looks like metal? Also I purchased 2 apothecary glass pieces which I have plans to adhere some great labels courtesy of the lovely Ruth at http://thebeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com/
I think the apothecary jars ($2 each) really look like some jars I have from Marshalls ($9.99 each). I have the latter in my kitchen window, I am going to fill with vintage buttons, pearls and the like but just haven't got around to it yet. (I put them on the counter in the first pic below so you can see them better).


I think the pieces which I am calling cloches really look like something my Mom gave me after a trip to Amsterdam. It is filled with all these yummy(although artificial) pâtisseries.

No comments: