Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ready for Autumn



There aren't any real pumpkins available right now where we live. I was hesitant to purchase a fake one instead, since every year our real ones are massacred by neighborhood hooligans. I wasn't sure that they would be able to distinguish between the two and they might obliterate the pricey fake. So I printed out some vintage pictures in a frame for now. What do you think? Weird?
My 3 year old helped me make the scarecrow. There are mums in the urn. You will have to trust me on that one because the scorching sun has removed all color off them for the moment.

1 comment:

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

I like the framed prints! Very cute! The scarecrow is cute too!!

I added the paint colors to the bottom of my post yesterday per your request!! I should know better than to leave out important information like that!